Zero in on non-compliant network vulnerabilities.
Security holes in externally facing systems and devices can give cyber criminals an open door into your network. PCI DSS requirement 11.2 specifies that external vulnerability scans be conducted at least once every three months so that you can quickly discover and close these holes.
A PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) since 2007, ControlScan offers its PCI External Vulnerability Scanning service to help your business quickly and easily address this PCI requirement. We’ll help you:
- Scan your perimeter to check for cross-site scripting, SQL injection, remote file inclusion and many other application and network-based vulnerabilities;
- Determine where issues are occurring and understand next steps;
- Schedule scan timeframes, and modify them, with complete flexibility;
- Include artifacts and statements that support remediation efforts; and
- Send vulnerability information to third parties, such as a hosting provider, so they can assist with compliance efforts.
Subscribe and go.
ControlScan PCI External Vulnerability Scanning is a cloud-based service, so there's no hardware or software to install and maintain. Just subscribe and login to experience an easy-to-use scanning solution that gives you complete visibility and control:
- Anywhere Anytime Scanning: Responsive design for easy viewing and interaction from any device—including mobile—plus the ability to schedule scans to occur as often as you like.
- Multi-Target Scanning: Both IP addresses and domain URLs can be managed and monitored simultaneously.
- Multi-Location Scanning: Scheduled for a Summer 2016 release, this capability will empower businesses with multiple locations, such as company-owned store chains and franchise businesses, to administer and manage PCI external vulnerability scans across separate locations with independent cardholder data environments.
Dynamic, intuitive interface allows you to add and update scheduled scans as needed.