ControlScan is a recognized leader in cybersecurity, helping businesses everywhere secure their IT networks and protect payment card data. Our “We’ve Got Your Back” brand promise inspires an internal culture of customer-centric teamwork, empowered employees, spirited collaboration, and a place where folks enjoy coming to work every day. Join us and learn why more than 1.7 million businesses—including retailers, restaurants, hotels, healthcare providers and educational institutions—have benefitted from our managed security and compliance solutions.
Customer Support Specialists are responsible for taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to existing ControlScan merchants in order to encourage and assist them in progressing through a PCI Compliance program. This is not a sales position.
In this role, you will work closely with our customers and across our internal organization to accomplish the following:
- Place outbound calls (and receive inbound calls on as needed basis) to retail and e-commerce merchants to assist them in making progress in a pre-established PCI Compliance program;
- Educate retail and e-commerce merchants on basics of the Payment Card Industry Data Security (PCI DSS) initiative and the established program in which they have been enrolled;
- Handle customer service inquiries;
- Log all call activity in SalesForce.com;
- Introduce merchants to the ControlScan customer portal;
- Achieve call volume/talk time goals;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- MUST BE BILINGUAL FRENCH CANADIAN/ENGLISH
- Exceptional customer support and communication skills;
- Basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, great team player;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Must submit to call monitoring for the purpose of training and quality control;
- Knowledge of payment card processing is a plus
- Candidates must successfully pass a background check.
- Work/life balance
- Competitive health care and retirement benefits, including our employer match
- Paid time off and nine paid holidays
- Casual dress code
- Opportunities for continuous learning and development
- Company-sponsored membership to TAG (Technology Association of Georgia)
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Free, all-you-can-drink Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks coffee
- On-site cafe
- On-site fitness center
- Short walk or bike ride to Big Creek Greenway
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to Careers@controlscan.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org