ControlScan is a recognized leader in cybersecurity, helping businesses everywhere secure their IT networks and protect payment card data. Our “We’ve Got Your Back” brand promise inspires an internal culture of customer-centric teamwork, empowered employees, spirited collaboration, and a place where folks enjoy coming to work every day. Join us and learn why more than 1.7 million businesses—including retailers, restaurants, hotels, healthcare providers and educational institutions—have benefitted from our managed security and compliance solutions.
As the Infrastructure Manager, you are responsible for selecting and deploying the technical infrastructure used to run our services, both internal, and customer-facing. You will lead the teams that deliver these services, and are ultimately responsible for their operation. Your main focus will be to ensure our infrastructure is safe, secure, scalable, reliable and implemented in a cost-effective manner. The environments you support are built in a mixture of public cloud, private cloud, hosted services, managed services and colocation infrastructures. There is plenty of opportunity to create and implement new ideas while making a difference on a daily basis.
In this role, you will work closely with all departments within the company, as well as interface with some of our largest customers. You will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with technical issues as they arise and working to strike a balance with your team’s participation in maintenance activity versus building for a secure future.
- Coordinating key activities among the various teams involved in deployments, including planning, security, communicating and executing these events.
- Fostering the preparation, maintenance, and review of the procedures and documentation related to our processes and platform operations.
- Helping build the skills of your team members so they stay current with the technologies and techniques needed to create and support the business today and work toward implementing the platforms of the future.
If you are looking to enhance your career with a high visibility role that touches every aspect of the company, this is the role for you!
Qualifications & Skills:
- Hands-on experience running production environments used to deliver services to paying customers
- Hands-on experience running internal services used by all employees to run the Company business (telephony, Office365, MFA, etc.)
- Experience managing teams (internal and external) to achieve specified objectives
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan, manage, and control activities, teams, timeline, and budget with internal and 3rd party participants
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related field (highly preferred)
- Hands-on technical knowledge:
- Windows Server 2012+ AD
- Shoretel/Mitel telephony
- Knowledge of scripting: Bash, Python, Perl, Powershell, etc.
- Linux (CentOS)
- Experience with different type of high-availability architectures
- Familiarity with Salesforce/Salesforce integration
- Creation/execution of BCP/DR/Compliance plans
- Work/life balance
- Competitive health care and retirement benefits
- Paid time off and nine paid holidays
- Casual dress code
- Opportunities for continuous learning and development
- Company-sponsored membership to TAG (Technology Association of Georgia)
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Free, all-you-can-drink Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks coffee
- On-site cafe
- Complimentary on-site fitness center
- Short walk or bike ride to Big Creek Greenway
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@controlscan.com