ControlScan is a recognized leader in cybersecurity, helping businesses everywhere secure their IT networks and protect payment card data. Our “We’ve Got Your Back” brand promise inspires an internal culture of customer-centric teamwork, empowered employees, spirited collaboration, and a place where folks enjoy coming to work every day. Join us and learn why more than 1.7 million businesses—including retailers, restaurants, hotels, healthcare providers and educational institutions—have benefitted from our managed security and compliance solutions.
The Lead Generation Specialist (LGS) primarily uses outbound prospecting skills and leverages internal resources to identify and target key prospects to generate leads for the sale of Managed Security Services. The daily activities of this position include initiating prospect relationships, clearly articulating the ControlScan story, enlightening and educating buyers of the ControlScan product suite, and generating enough interest in prospects to accept an introductory meeting with our field sales team.
The LGS position is a new vital role to support two (2) Field Sales Representatives (FSR) that cover the United States, along with supporting and reporting to the Manager – Direct Sales. We’re excited to add this position to the team as it will be a key element of our strategy to increase and drive Managed Security Services revenue and pipeline.
With continued success in the role (roughly 12-18 months), the LGS can have the opportunity to close business on their own and advance into a direct Field Sales Representative role.
In this role, the LGS will be goal-oriented and strongly focused on two distinct groups for prospecting efforts:
- Net new customers from a targeted list of companies that meet our ideal profile type:
These SMB companies will have security and compliance challenges that we can address but they have not previously worked with ControlScan.
- Upsell targets from our existing customer base:
This list of targets will include companies that currently use our service(s) and our task will be internal referrals within their organization and approaching the decision makers who oversee their IT Security program.
Once a qualified lead has been identified, the LGS will engage with the territory FSR for hand-off for continuation of the sales cycle. The LGS will be measured on number of qualified leads set up with monthly quota, along with the below responsibilities:
- Minimum of 50 dials per day
- Meticulously maintaining and consistently updating SalesForce with documenting all sales activities
- Utilize ControlScan provided prospecting tools to uncover new targets and begin sales cycle
- Learn ControlScan Managed Security Services product set and their key differentiators
- Ability to clearly and effectively tell the ControlScan story during prospecting efforts
- Position and align ControlScan capabilities to each prospect best business interests and challenges
- Grow incremental revenues in assigned territory by identifying potential Managed Security Services qualified leads
Qualifications & Skills:
- At minimum, one (1) year of experience in business development, inside sales, or lead generation
- Team player mentality with ability to multitask and acting with a sense of urgency
- Experience using a CRM, Salesforce preferred, and Microsoft’s office bundle
- Energetic personality and ability to interact with all personality types
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence
- Proven path of self-motivation and self-discipline with top performing career objectives and standards
- Strong ability to grasp complex security sales processes and position effectively to prospects
- Capability to achieve higher levels of technical and compliance knowledge through continual learning and observation
Our Commitment to your success:
- This position includes ongoing training on CRM and sales enablement tools and service/product training to ensure that you know the ControlScan story.
- This role offers executive access to the leadership team of ControlScan and a chance to learn from the existing leadership team.
Our Perks and Responsibilities:
- Work/life balance
- Ongoing training to complete position responsibilities
- Full access to Executive Team to answer questions and engage with customers as needed
- Timely payment of commissions with competitive healthcare and retirement benefits
- Energizing workplace that supports employee’s ability to succeed
- Paid time off and nine paid holidays
- Casual dress code
- Opportunities for continuous learning and development
- Company-sponsored membership to TAG (Technology Association of Georgia)
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- On-site cafe
- Complimentary on-site fitness center
- Short walk or bike ride to Big Creek Greenway
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to Careers@controlscan.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org