ControlScan is a recognized leader in cybersecurity, helping businesses everywhere secure their IT networks and protect payment card data. Our “We’ve Got Your Back” brand promise inspires an internal culture of customer-centric teamwork, empowered employees, spirited collaboration, and a place where folks enjoy coming to work every day. Join us and learn why more than 1.7 million businesses—including retailers, restaurants, hotels, healthcare providers and educational institutions—have benefitted from our managed security and compliance solutions.
ControlScan is seeking a full stack PHP Developer to join its growing technology team in Alpharetta, GA. In this role, you will be part of the talented, motivated, and highly performing Software Development group in a fast-paced startup environment where contributors are judged by results, and there are plenty of opportunities to bring and implement new ideas and make a difference.
In this role, you will work closely with all departments within the company, as well as interface with some of our largest customers. You will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in Agile Software Development which entails:
- working with business stakeholders to understand requirements and design optimal, sustainable solutions;
- working with other developers and architects to implement these solutions;
- working with QA and Operations to ensure that your solutions meet our quality & operational standards;
- going back to step 1.
- Communicate design decisions, articulate concerns, proactively solve problems and assist other team members when needed.
- Contribute ideas for improving team efficiency and product quality and implement some of these ideas.
- Effectively manage your time to meet your own as well as your team’s sprint commitments.
Qualifications & Skills:
- TO BE CONSIDERED, CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN THE METRO ATLANTA AREA
- Solid experience with Object-Oriented PHP and an MVC framework (such as Laravel)
- Experience building front-end applications interfacing with a REST API
- Knowledge of a relational database (MySQL preferred)
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related field (highly preferred)
- Experience with any of the following technologies:
- jQuery, Bootstrap, Redis, Mongo
- Experience with a distributed SCM tool (GIT preferred)
- Knowledge of Python and Python web application frameworks (such as Pyramid)
- Familiarity with SalesForce
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Work/life balance
- Competitive health care and retirement benefits, including our employer match
- Paid time off and nine paid holidays
- Casual dress code
- Opportunities for continuous learning and development
- Company-sponsored membership to TAG (Technology Association of Georgia)
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Free, all-you-can-drink Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks coffee
- On-site cafe
- Complimentary on-site fitness center
- Short walk or bike ride to Big Creek Greenway
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com