ControlScan is a recognized leader in cybersecurity, helping businesses everywhere secure their IT networks and protect payment card data. Our “We’ve Got Your Back” brand promise inspires an internal culture of customer-centric teamwork, empowered employees, spirited collaboration, and a place where folks enjoy coming to work every day. Join us and learn why more than 1.7 million businesses—including retailers, restaurants, hotels, healthcare providers and educational institutions—have benefitted from our managed security and compliance solutions.
The System/Network Administrator’s primary responsibility is to provide technical expertise to the organization and its customers. This position provides remote and onsite assistance for installation, support and automation of services for customer locations. Other job responsibilities include Help Desk support and end user training.
- Minimum two-year degree (or technical training) in related field preferred.
- Two (2) or more years of System/Network Administration and customer support experience.
- Administration of LAN/WAN Network, and Windows servers in environments including the following:
- Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Server, Windows Client OS.
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory / LDAP, Domain Controller, Login Scripts, Group Policy, etc.
- VMware ESXi 6.x vSphere Servers.
- Knowledge in industry best-practice standards for workstation, server and application support is a must.
- Experience designing, administering and maintaining LAN/WAN, including routers & firewalls.
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience with Linux/MAC OS a plus.
- Shell scripting and scripting languages a plus.
- Experience providing Help Desk support.
- Experience working with a ticketing system.
- Experience with practical application of securing corporate information & assets.
- Must possess the ability to provide quality customer service on the phone and in person.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including writing technical documentation.
- Work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization, outside customers and vendors.
- Ability to work within a team environment, as well as independently.
- Self-motivated, efficient with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multitask and have excellent time management skills.
- Work all hours of the day when necessary.
- Past work experience in a small business service setting is a plus.
- Technical certifications a plus.
- Travel required – 75%
This is a 90-day temp to perm position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com