We know that a compliant portfolio is a more valuable portfolio. When you partner with ControlScan, the following tools will help ensure your program’s success:
Branded Merchant Portal: Facilitating a positive, simplified PCI compliance experience.
When you partner with ControlScan, your merchants will have access to myControlScan.com, our merchant compliance portal that is designed to assist small merchants throughout the PCI compliance process.
myControlScan.com guides your merchants through each step of the PCI compliance process, providing a snapshot view of their compliance status and outlining the actionable steps they must take in order to achieve PCI compliance. To further simplify the PCI compliance process, we give you the opportunity to co-brand the portal with your logo and customized help text to provide a personalized experience for your merchants.
Our merchant compliance portal provides merchants with the PCI 1-2-3 Self-Assessment Program, giving them real-time information, industry-leading tools and the support necessary to analyze, remediate and validate PCI compliance. myControlScan.com houses:
- ControlScan SmartSAQ – An interactive, cloud-based SAQ application that makes achieving compliance with the PCI DSS simpler than ever before.
- Vulnerability Scanning Dashboard – An easy-to-use tool containing reports that detail scan results and prioritize vulnerabilities by severity.
- Educational Materials – A resource library containing a wealth of information to help your merchants stay on top of current data security and compliance requirements.
We not only provide your merchants with the right tools to achieve PCI compliance, but additional tools to help them create a stronger and more consistent security posture.
SmartReach: Engaging merchants to maximize awareness and action.
We work with small business owners and franchisees every day, and we know that data security and compliance are rarely top-of-mind for them—running their business is! However, it’s extremely important for these businesses to be secure and prove compliance with the PCI DSS.
That is why we developed our ControlScan SmartReach program—a proven strategy to drive engagement with security and compliance across your entire portfolio. SmartReach leverages people, process and technology to execute highly-effective campaigns. Each program is customized and includes multi-touch processes such as statement inserts, direct mail, website content, outbound calling and emails (which are automatically triggered by merchant behavior).
Every step of the way, we are there to assist each of your merchants, acting as an extension of your team to help make the process of achieving and maintaining PCI compliance simple.
Partner Dashboard: Putting merchant portfolio compliance at your fingertips.
The ControlScan Partner Dashboard is an easy-to-use, cloud-based tool for comprehensively managing your merchant PCI compliance program; monitoring compliance activities; and identifying, analyzing and mitigating organizational risk.
The Partner Dashboard makes it easy to view the compliance status of your entire merchant portfolio at a glance, while a straightforward, on-demand reporting system gives you in-depth access to each merchant’s state of compliance. This detailed information can be used to conduct a comprehensive analysis or to send targeted merchant outreach programs, such as education initiatives, communications or promotions, to encourage merchants to achieve and attest to being PCI compliant.
This highly visual, powerful tool enables you to:
- Effortlessly enroll merchants as a part of your standard merchant boarding process through our integrated API or online boarding form;
- Segment your portfolio by SAQ type;
- View your merchant portfolio’s compliance holistically or organize the data in a way that fits how you do business (i.e., in aggregate or by various divisions such as geography or agent channels);
- Give your agents visibility into the compliance status of their respective merchants;
- Monitor our interactions with your merchants, such as physical mail, support interactions and how your merchants are progressing throughout the PCI compliance lifecycle; and
- Generate a myriad of on-demand reports so you can easily adhere to card brand reporting requirements (includes turnkey card brand reports and visibility into your merchants’ usage of PA-DSS certified payment applications).