Smart tools to simplify the security and compliance process.
SmartSolutions represents a true partnership between the experts at ControlScan and your organization, forging relationships and dialogue that keep your clients protected and loyal to your hosting provider services. And, because being secure and compliant isn’t a one-time event for any business, we supply education, information and updates on a continuous basis.
SecureEdge: Facilitating a positive, simplified PCI compliance experience.
When you partner with ControlScan, your hosting business and its clients will have access to SecureEdge, our comprehensive PCI compliance platform that is designed to significantly simplify the PCI compliance process.
The SecureEdge platform guides users through each step of the PCI compliance process, providing a snapshot view of their compliance status and outlining the actionable steps they must take in order to achieve PCI compliance. To further simplify the PCI compliance process, we give you the opportunity to co-brand the platform with your organization’s logo and customized help text to provide a personalized experience for your merchants.
Within the platform, users have access to real-time information, industry-leading tools and the support necessary to analyze, remediate and validate PCI compliance. SecureEdge houses:
- ControlScan SmartSAQ – An interactive, cloud-based SAQ application that makes achieving compliance with the PCI DSS simpler than ever before.
- Vulnerability Scanning Dashboard – An easy-to-use tool containing reports that detail scan results and prioritize vulnerabilities by severity.
- Educational Materials – A resource library containing a wealth of information for staying on top of current data security and compliance requirements.
SmartReach: Communicating to engage, maximize awareness and stimulate action.
We work with small business owners and franchisees every day, and we know that data security and compliance are rarely top-of-mind for them—running their business is! However, it’s extremely important for these businesses to be secure and prove compliance with the PCI DSS.
That is why we developed our ControlScan SmartReach program—a proven strategy to drive engagement with security and compliance. SmartReach leverages people, process and technology to execute highly-effective campaigns. Each program is customized and includes multi-touch processes such as statement inserts, direct mail, website content, outbound calling and emails (which are automatically triggered by user behavior).
Partner Dashboard: Putting organizational PCI compliance at your fingertips.
The ControlScan Partner Dashboard is an easy-to-use, cloud-based tool for comprehensively managing your PCI compliance program; monitoring compliance activities; and identifying, analyzing and mitigating organizational risk.
The Partner Dashboard makes it easy to view the compliance status of your entire organization at a glance, while a straightforward, on-demand reporting system gives you in-depth access to your clients’ states of compliance. This detailed information can be used to conduct a comprehensive analysis or to send targeted outreach programs, such as education initiatives, communications or promotions, to encourage users to achieve and attest to being PCI compliant.
This highly visual, powerful tool enables you to:
- Effortlessly enroll individual locations through our integrated API or online boarding form;
- View your organization’s state of compliance holistically or organize the data in a way that fits how you do business (i.e., in aggregate or by various divisions such as geography or business channels);
- Give your clients visibility into the compliance status of their respective businesses;
- Monitor our interactions with your clients, such as physical mail, support interactions and how each user is progressing throughout the PCI compliance lifecycle; and
- Generate a myriad of on-demand reports so you can easily adhere to PCI compliance reporting requirements for your organization, as well as help clients document their own compliance.