PCI compliance as simple as 1-2-3.
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council (an organization formed by the card brands) created the PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) to help merchants protect customer account data. If you are a merchant that stores, processes or transmits cardholder data, or a service provider which does this on behalf of a merchant, you are responsible for protecting this information and complying with the PCI DSS. Failure to comply could result in costly fines, audit costs, restrictions or worse should a breach occur.
PCI DSS compliance is an ongoing process and can prove to be overwhelming for many small business owners. PCI 1-2-3 from ControlScan helps cut through the complexity of achieving PCI DSS compliance and allows you to easily analyze and validate compliance. In addition, our team of experts is available to provide step-by-step assistance for any PCI questions you may have, in the format you prefer: phone, email or live chat. Learn more about our personalized support.
ControlScan’s PCI 1-2-3 is available online via a merchant portal called myControlScan.com. The portal provides you with anytime access to real-time PCI DSS compliance and security details and all the right tools to make it easy for you to analyze and validate PCI compliance including:
- NEW! SmartSAQ
- An intuitive, engaging user interface, with simplified SAQ questions that are presented in a logical order
- Easy-to-understand help-text with pictures that clearly illustrate and explain key concepts
- The ability to complete all or any part of the SAQ and apply responses to affiliate businesses
- A faster SAQ completion and revalidation process, saving time and eliminating frustration
- External vulnerability scans that check for cross-site scripting, SQL injection, remote file inclusion and many other application and network-based vulnerabilities
- Scan reports that meet the Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) Program Guide requirements
- Vulnerabilities prioritized by severity
- Detailed instructions for correcting identified problems
- Policy Builder
- A set of security policies that can be modified to reflect your business environment
- Policy templates automatically generated based on the way you process payment cards, making it easy for you to comply with the PCI DSS information security policy requirements
- Security Awareness Training
- On-demand training, delivered in a non-technical, easy-to-consume manner
- Formal online security awareness program for retailer employees
- Choice of on-demand video or downloadable file formats
- Certificates provided for completed training
- Cost-saving alternative to third-party vendor programs
As a service to any U.S.-based merchant who purchases our PCI 1-2-3 Compliance solution, we offer a Breach Protection program. It’s specifically designed to help your business handle the associated expenses should a suspected or actual data breach occur. You will be covered for up to $50,000 to help your business cover contractual expenses (audits, fines or other expenses). Learn more.
Other choices just right for small merchants.
In addition to PCI 1-2-3, ControlScan offers you a variety of products and services that will help keep you informed and help you maintain a secure network.
Click below to learn more about these ControlScan offerings: