ControlScan’s PCI 1-2-3 Simplifies Compliance.
As a valued PS Bank customer, you now have access to ControlScan’s
Achieving PCI Compliance is as Easy as 1-2-3.
ControlScan makes it easier to meet PCI requirements and protect your customers’ important information.
PCI 1-2-3 provides you with the tools and support you need to analyze, remediate and validate PCI compliance including:
- Step-by-step guidance through the SAQ
- Easy-to-understand help-text
- Pictures that clearly explain key concepts
- Faster SAQ completion and revalidation
- Saves time and eliminates frustration
- External vulnerability scans
- Reports that meet Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) requirements
- Vulnerabilities prioritized by severity
- Instructions for correcting issues
- U.S.-based merchant support team
- Deep understanding of PCI compliance
- Strong knowledge of security best practices
- Experience working with businesses and organizations of all types and sizes
Analyze, Remediate & Validate PCI DSS Compliance with ControlScan’s PCI 1-2-3.
Any merchant, franchisee or service provider that stores, processes or transmits customer account data must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
If you don’t achieve compliance, you risk costly fines, audit costs, restrictions or worse should a breach occur.
ControlScan will be by your side every step of the way with the tools and support you need to ensure your business is adequately protecting itself and its customers.
ControlScan’s PCI 1-2-3 Simplifies PCI DSS Compliance.
The following services are also available to you:
Security Awareness Training
On-demand security training videos delivered in an easy-to-consume format enabling you to satisfy
the PCI requirement
Breach Protection Program
Level 2, 3 and 4 merchants are eligible for reimbursement of up to $100k of breach-related expenses, plus breach protection educational content
Policy Builder includes security policy templates tailored to your payments environment, making it easier to comply with the PCI requirement
Looking for more information?
ControlScan’s Resource Library was developed to provide easy access to the information you need.
Visit our blog site or find answers to your critical questions in our Knowledge Center.