You've got a business to run.
Rest easy with ControlScan Managed Security Services.
Ensuring that your business is secure and protected against hackers and network breaches can be challenging. Not only is IT security a complex undertaking, but managing your security on your own, including meeting government regulations and industry standards, distracts you from focusing on running your business.
Even more challenging, small businesses are required to maintain the same level of data security as a larger corporation, but with fewer resources and a smaller IT staff.
ControlScan is a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) that specializes in delivering the technical expertise and security know-how required to keep your business secure. Our IT Managed Security Services team works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to give you peace of mind that your business is protected and remains in compliance with the PCI DSS.
How can our Managed Security Services help you stay secure?
- Our solutions are managed through the cloud, so we can implement them and update them remotely. There are no costly on-site visits.
- As your MSSP, we can function as your IT security consultant by assisting with monitoring for important security events or alerts.
- We provide access to ongoing, understandable reports, so you see the benefits ControlScan solutions are delivering in real-time.
- Because we sell security as a service, it’s affordable for the SMB. There is no costly up-front investment in hardware or software with our IT managed security services pricing.
Who's watching your network?
ControlScan MDR stands guard.
A good cybersecurity defense includes implementing tools like SIEM, UTM firewalls and advanced endpoint security technology. However, without the human component—someone to actively utilize the data coming from these tools—you are essentially still at square one. That’s because it’s not necessarily how good your tools are, but who’s leveraging those tools to keep watch over your environment.
ControlScan performs Managed Detection and Response (MDR) specifically for organizations that don’t have the internal expertise and/or bandwidth to keep a vigilant watch over the security of their IT environment. We employ the right people and the right processes to efficiently supplement your organization’s security efforts.
Our team identifies intrusions as they are happening, so you can extract them from your environment before any damage is done:
- Defining, implementing and updating security rules
- Running targeted threat hunting sequences to trace anomalies
- Examining alerts to separate true concerns from false positives
- Addressing and appropriately escalating threats in real-time
The ControlScan Security Operations Center (SOC) runs 24x7x365 and is staffed by highly trained SecOps personnel. It is a secure facility, featuring video surveillance, biometric access control, redundant fiber-optic Internet connectivity, and battery and diesel redundant power.