Make sure ALL your employees are protecting your business!
Your employee organization is your most critical line of defense when it comes to protecting your network environment and the data within it. Research consistently demonstrates that an ongoing program of security education, training and awareness significantly reduces the risk of a data breach, and should a data breach actually happen the damages incurred are significantly smaller. One such study pegs the reduction of breach risk at 70% when focus is placed on security awareness.
Social engineering, spear phishing, drive-by downloads, and watering holes are just some of the attack strategies that your employees face on a day-to-day basis. Help them recognize and avoid threats like these while ensuring that your business information—including sensitive customer data—is continuously secure.
A security awareness training program is also a cornerstone of every major compliance framework, including the PCI DSS and HIPAA. If compliance factors into your business in any way, then putting security awareness training in place should be one of your first steps.
Put your new training program in place quickly and inexpensively.
ControlScan’s Security Awareness Training Service delivers courses over the web so that employees can view them anytime and anywhere. You get to choose the courses available to them, which can include general instruction in security as well as specific courses in areas like PCI and HIPAA-HITECH. And that’s just the start . . .
- Training content is accessed out of your own training portal that features your organization’s logo and branding;
- Courses are interactive and professionally narrated, keeping your employees engaged right to the end;
- Employees are quizzed along the way, ensuring that they are attentive and absorbing the information;
- Certificates are provided to employees to document their success in mastering topics;
- Your administrator has access to activity reports tracking every user and the courses they have accessed and successfully completed; and
- ControlScan’s service is dynamic, allowing you to add or deactivate employees and add or assign new courses.
The ControlScan Security Awareness Training online program can be implemented in days, provides you with a critical security measure, and enables you to demonstrate compliance with training requirements that apply to your business.
36% of surveyed organizations do not have a formal, ongoing security awareness training program in place.
Source: 2017 ControlScan customer survey
Choose from a broad range of courses.
You can make employee security awareness training on the following topics and more available to your organization:
- Email Security
- PCI Compliance Basics
- HIPAA Security Rule
- HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Social Engineering
- Phishing Awareness
- Malware Awareness
- Physical Security
- Travel Security
- Password Protection and Management
- Information Privacy Awareness
- Email Use and Security
- Wireless and Mobile Device Security
- Access Control
Putting a quality security education, training and awareness program in place doesn’t have to be expensive or time consuming. Contact us today for a demonstration and obtain more details, and start reaping the security and compliance benefits of a well-educated workforce.