EMV: What ISOs/Acquirers Need to Know
With the recent announcements from Visa and MasterCard to speed adoption of EMV (Europay, MasterCard and Visa) technology in the United States, merchants and acquirers alike are wondering if they should rush to embrace the new technology or wait to see how it actually develops in the market.
During this Webinar, PCI compliance provider, ControlScan takes a closer look at EMV, providing an overview of the technology, requirements and anticipated benefits (and consequences) of adoption. In addition, we discuss:
- Comparisons and contrasts between the Visa and MasterCard programs and why both card brands are rallying support for an EMV push
- The buzz in the market – reactions in the market and where friction is arising
- What the accelerated EMV adoption plan means to acquiring banks and merchants
- The impact on PCI compliance
- Steve Robb, Sr. Vice President, Products & Services, ControlScan
- David Abouchar, Sr. Director, Product Management, ControlScan
Download the Webinar:
Please complete the following form, and we will email you a link to the Webinar.
David Abouchar, Sr. Director, Product Management, ControlScan
David Abouchar is senior director of Product Management for Atlanta-based ControlScan, the leading provider of PCI compliance and security solutions designed for small merchants and the ISOs and acquirers that serve them. With more than 14 years of management and consulting experience, Abouchar oversees ControlScan’s product portfolio, focusing on delivering exceptional user experience and continuous innovation to bring maximum benefits to the company’s customers and partners.
Abouchar earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Lynn University and holds a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.